Exercise training more effective treatment includes both strength and cardiovascular (aerobic) training in a coherent and consistent.
- 2-4 days of strength training and
- 2-5 days of aerobic activity, or
- 3-4 days training circuit.
Each exercise program effective and safe should be composed of three elements. In order, they are:
- Cool Down
Always warm-up before exercise. People who do not warm up before exercising are the ones who usually end up injured. Protect your neck, back, spine and joints. Get the juices flowing blood and wake up your muscles gradually through a series of stretches and games using preliminary reduced resistance. It is a time when „going through the motions” can be extremely beneficial.
Strength Work Out
Conduct at least one set of 8-12 reps to fatigue for nearly every muscle group in the body (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, abdominals, thighs, hamstrings and calves) a minimum of twice a week. Your goal should be to work up to three sets (increase in resistance for each successive series) with 30-60 seconds rest between each set.
Start slowly black latte diskuse. By making additional sets or combinations of games you can realize even greater gains in strength and body shaping. Here are some basic guidelines useful for all bodybuilding exercises:
- Perform each exercise smoothly and uniformly throughout the range of motion in a slow and controlled. Never jerk or lunge.
- Breathe. Exhale and inhale against the resistance in return. Do not hold your breath.
- Always resist the power range to the starting position for each exercise. This gives a ripple effect in both directions.
- Increased resistance to successive sets of 5% -10%. In general, increasing the resistance when 12 repetitions can be completed in good and due form, the decreased resistance, while less than 8 reps can be completed detoxic.
- Replace fluids lost during exercise by drinking water regularly throughout the year. Do not wait until thirsty to drink.
- Rest a minimum of 48 hours and a maximum of 96 hours between training sessions using the same muscle groups.
Aerobic Work Out
- Aexercise> is classified as aerobic if the oxygen supply is sufficient to meet the oxygen demand of working muscles during exercise. When this happens, it is possible to continue the exercise for prolonged periods of time (12 minutes or more). Another aspect of aerobic exercise is that it engages the large muscle groups, especially those in the legs, continuously throughout the length of the exercise. Brisk walking, running, jogging, cycling, rowing, jumping rope, etc. are examples of aerobic exercise.
- You can get an aerobic training effect by doing aerobic exercise for a minimum of 12 minutes during which heart rate was elevated within your training range. The training range is between 65% and 80% of your maximum heart rate estimated age (about 220 minus your age). Remember: It takes a few minutes of exercise to raise your heart rate in the training area and this time does not count toward the minimum of 12 minutes.
Circuit Training Work Out
- Circuit training consists of a series of strengthening exercises often interspersed with short episodes of aerobic exercise, everything is done one after another with as little time as possible between each exercise.
- The goal is to perform strength exercises on the major muscle groups while maintaining an effective level of aerobic training. Circuit training takes much less time to achieve results comparable to distinct programs of strength training and aerobics.
- Since lack of time is the number one reason people give for not starting or maintaining a regular exercise program, circuit training is a method that makes sense. SmartGYM and, with its revolutionary new design that allows simultaneous aerobic training and strength, is the ideal machine circuit training.
- Never stop exercising suddenly. Instead, reduce the intensity of your gradually and finish with some stretching movements to allow your heart rate back to normal, pleasant and easy. This can help reduce muscle cramps and muscle pain after exercise.